Frequency Range from 100 Hz to 200 MHz
TTE Designed Highpass Filters are similar to Elliptical Function Filters. They exhibit both passband and stopband ripple. The passband ripple is ±0.25 dB typical. These are available for -3dB frequencies from 100 Hz to 200 MHz. They are available with low THD option and are suitable for some ADC and DAC applications.
TTE offers a low THD (low distortion) filter option for this series. Please refer to the Part Number Derivation section below where the “T” option is mentioned.
For an overview of TTE’s low THD filters please click here.
- Operating Temperature Range:
0°C to +70°C
- VSWR at fo: 1.5:1 Typical
- Input Power: 20 mW
Part Number Derivation:
- Series, H87
- The “T” option specifies a filter with low THD for ADC/DAC testing. When selected therein, THD is > -80dBc, -96dBc typical.
- “R” RoHS compliant. Allow for longer lead time.
- Case selection from the case selection guide. “T” option cases are larger than standard.