Frequency Range from 1 kHz to 200 MHz
Elliptical Function Highpass Filters exhibit both passband and stopband ripple. The passband ripple is ±0.25 dB typical. These are available for -3dB frequencies from 1 kHz to 200 MHz, covering AF, RF and microwave applications. Packages include PCB radial pins, SMA and BNC connectorized configurations.
TTE offers a low THD (low distortion) filter option for this series. Please refer to the Part Number Derivation section below where the “T” option is mentioned.
For an overview of TTE’s low THD filters please click here.
|HE7415||7||from 1 kHz to 200 MHz|
|HE7610||7||from 1 kHz to 200 MHz|
|HE7890||7||from 1 kHz to 200 MHz|
|HE9410||9||from 1 kHz to 200 MHz|
|HE9615||9||from 1 kHz to 200 MHz|
|HE9840||9||from 1 kHz to 200 MHz|
|HE1141||11||from 1 kHz to 200 MHz|
|HE1161||11||from 1 kHz to 200 MHz|
|HE1182||11||from 1 kHz to 200 MHz|
- Operating Temperature Range:
0°C to +70°C
- VSWR at fo: 1.5:1 Typical
- Input Power: 20 mW
Part Number Derivation:
- Series, HE1182
- The “T” option specifies a filter with low THD for ADC/DAC testing. When selected therein, THD is > -80dBc, -96dBc typical.
- “R” RoHS compliant. Allow for longer lead time.
- Case selection from the case selection guide. “T” option cases are larger than standard.